Purchase log, 2019-06-25
I catalog my music purchases on Collectorz and Discogs, but they don’t give me a sense of change over time. So I’m noting them here weekly as well.
- Prince, Originals
- Anton Bruckner, Symphony No. 7 (Vienna Philharmonic, Herbert Karajan)
- Anton Bruckner, Symphony No. 8 (NHK Symphony Orchestra, Lovro Von Matačič)
- Christopher Rouse, Symphony No. 1 / Phantasmata (Baltimore Symphony, David Zinman)
- Michael Kiwanuka, Home Again
- Moritaka Chisato, DO THE BEST
- Morrissey, Vauxhall and I
- Roger Daltrey, Under a Raging Moon
- Stereo MC’s, Connected
- The Kinks, Lola Versus Powerman and the Moneyground Part One
- Soundtrack, Amélie
- Sly and the Family Stone, Stand!
- MONO, Hymn to the Immortal Wind (Anniversary Edition)
Tags: anton bruckner, christopher rouse, michael kiwanuka, mono, moritaka chisato, morrissey, prince, purchase log, roger daltrey, sly and the family stone, soundtrack, stereo mcs, the kinks